Happy New Year!
Well here we are 2016. I am really hoping this year will be great! I have set a lot of fit/healthy goals along with personal ones. But I am sharing the fit ones on here. I also have a word for 2016 too:
My word is Achieve. I have a friend who is a keep collective rep and she made this mock up pretty cool huh?
Why I chose Achieve. Simple. If I can believe it, I can achieve it!
Now onto those goals:
- 200 Jazzercise classes. This might be a bit tough once I’m back in school but there’s another goal that will help me reach this! (see #10) One down 199 to go!
- Trek up Tower 2/20/16 Training starts now!
- Loose additional weight (plus extra) to reach 60 pound loss. I have been struggling to loose the additional weight plus anything I’ve gained since then I have to do the numbers but I’m hoping I can do it!
- Take a new fit class (kick boxing or spin) I haven’t done any new classes in awhile as much as I love Jazzercise I need to expand my horizons a bit and try some new stuff!
- Continue to work upper strength = going up a weight in Jazzercise. Last year my goal was to do a pull up. Well I sort of did some with the help of the machine but not free style. I want to continue with that and in Jazzercise we use free weights I went a size last year (6 pounds) my goal is 7 or maybe 8?
- Learn how to bench press. I think this will help with upper body strength
- Do at least two other 5K’s. I’d like to do the insane inflate 5K again even though it was hot it was a lot of fun. Possibly another color one as well.
- No pop. This one is tough! I think in 2013 I went two solid months without it? If anything I am about a once a week pop person but I want to scale it back and cut it out completely. I stop buying it at home for a while so that helps.
- Learn to do a side plank no knees. These are super hard! We do them often in Jazzercise and I have to use one knee to help me stay up. I want to be able to do them without knees!
- Try to go to two Jazzercise classes or the gym in one day. It can be done! I’ve done doubles recently and it’s not so bad as I thought. Since I will be doing the Trek, I need to do some serious leg training and plus stair climbing, I need to go to the regular gym at least once a week along with Jazzercise for good balance.
Here’s my vision board all neon and ready to go!